Well, so Christmas is coming right up, but New Year's Day is still more than a week away. And New Year's is an awesome holiday in its own right, therefore I will post this, my New Year's wishlist, since I missed the boat on Christmas wishing!
Here's the idea:
Post a list of things you want. These could be fandom related (like a specific icon) or real things (like a DVD) or more intangible things (like donations to a charity, or prayers, or anything you can possibly imagine). The idea is to surf around to your friends' (or strangers') journals and see if there are wishes you can make come true. Hooray holiday elfing! Also, please feel free to post a link to your wishlist here (or here at this other post
) to point me in the right direction.
Also note that I'm not expecting anything to be finished by New Years, let alone Christmas. My birthday is in January, so I consider the entire month a gifting grace period.
Now, what's on my list this year?Not Fic
* A cover or header for We Have Loved the Stars Too Fondly...
. There's also gonna be a sequel soon, and I'd love to have a matching header for that.
* A McCoy/Chekov icon... somehow... Look, I know they prettymuch never appear on screen together, okay?!
* An Arthur/Peter icon to use with all my horrible unfluffy Arthur/Peter stories
* Music recommendations for lyric-less stuff (movie soundtracks, orchestral stuff, whatevs) for me to groove to while writing or at work
* Writing notebooks. Since I write when I'm away from my computer, I tend to fill lots and lots of journal-type notebooks with my wickedness.Fic
(So what if I brought some over from the kink meme? I can wish for what I want!)
* Trope-filled non- or dub-con Trek fic. Aliens made them do it, pon farr, sex pollen, etc., etc. I love most pairings involving any combination of Spock, Kirk, McCoy, Sulu, and Chekov.
* Sylar/Peter post The Fifth Stage with Sylar being bastard-y and mocking, and possibly putting on airs of Nathan just to rub in the fact that he is DEFINITELY not around anymore.
* Dean Winchester/Jim Kirk. I'm imagining a bar fight that turns to sex, because that's how they both roll...
* AU Peter prostitute fic. Actually, there's lots of people I would like to see in AU prostitute fic. Peter, Nathan, or Adam Monroe from Heroes, Dean from Supernatural, or any of the Star Trek guys.
* Mirror!verse Trek fic. I am addicted and can't get enough. I think that's because violence and consent issues are the rule rather than the exception. I'm happy with anything in the mirror!verse, but there are a whole bunch hot wrong dirty bad stuff
. I didn't actually write any of these prompts, but you could be forgiven for thinking I did.
That's what I want for New Year's! And if you made a wish list and haven't linked me yet, you should, so I can give prezzies, too!